Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ropin the Moon!

Ok...so it is 2 weeks into the new year and I haven't written in...lets not go there. I would like to say many things have happened but I can't remember anything...

Did anyone see the moon this morning? My dad called me at the crack of dawn...well, just before the crack of dawn...told me to stop my morning routine...drag Bethany away from her breakfast and walk outside..."Look West"...or was it East?What do you see?"I am sending a hug up to the moon and back down to you." So sweet. It reminded me that sometimes it is best to jump outside of our routine and see the beauty around us. I took a picture of the moon a little later in the morning but I am having some issues trying to load it on...sorry...

So....I have been spending soooo much time on Facebook...Over the Christmas break I signed many family folk up and it has been non stop ever sense. My favorite game is Scramble. Have you played it? Try it. fun stuff...check it out.

So, scrapping stuff...I am still working on presents for Christmas...I am making calendars for the people at work but my scrappy friends seem to think that they wouldn't be appreciated and I should give it to them...we will see...

That is all for now...see you soon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl - I have finally caught up reading your last posts (since Auntie Baba's passing..) So glad to hear your life thru this medium...and glad to call you friend. Sounds like you've been brave and loving thru your holiday season, and I'm proud of ya!! See ya soon at the Bee :) K