Hello all...yes yes...I know it has been awhile. You have probably all stopped checking the blog...well, I am going to write anyway...SO THERE!
Like my new background? I love it... and perfect for the season...
Saturday marked 40 days till my 40th birthday. I thought I would spice it up a bit. It seems that "seasonal" albums are very "in season" right now, so I am going to do one of my own. I am going to count down to my 40th birthday by taking pictures every day of something I did, love, etc...Hope I can come up with 40 things....Here is what I have so far...course, the pictures are not all here. I will post them in the next post...
- Day 40 - I met up with a friend from my tour. Haven't seen him in about 17 years. It was great to see him and his family...Fun times!
- Day 39 - Went to lunch and a movie with my Best Friend. We have been friends for so long that we just pick up where we left off...This time, we left off with the promise that we would see each other more often...
- Day 38 - Today - I was chasing rainbows...With the rain and over cast clouds I was SURE there was a rainbow...You will have to stayed tuned if you want to know what I found.
I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I am looking forward to it...Maybe I will do a 40 after 40 as well. :)
Ok. Talk to you all soon. Let me know if you have any ideas for my adventure.
1 comments:
What a great idea!! I missed out on talking this over with you Friday night when we were all scrappin' together.. bummer! But I do have some ideas for you...will talk soon! Hope the pictures you're taking are awesome! Can't wait to see some..KO
Post a Comment