Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bec' Bunco Bash




Well, Saturday was a HUGE success...I hope all who participated had a great time and all who were unable to join us know you were missed.
Oh...Are you wondering what I am talking about? Saturday was my 4oth b-day party. We played bunco and laughed all night. It was a great time...You can check out pics on fb but thought I would share.
Aren't you glad I finally had something fun and happy to share???
Ok...I am off. I have lots to do... talk to you soon.

2 comments:

echowein said...

Cute, cute! I never received your invite :( I hope I wasn't d-listed!
Ha! Glad you had a good time.

Bec said...

Of course not!!! I had one for you but that was the same day as the all day crop and I didn't want you to feel bad...We missed you there!!!