Fall. Don't ya just love fall? I do. I love the crispy mornings and the trees turning colors...and oh wait...this is California...the crispy mornings are crispy hotfrom the sun, and the only color the trees turn are brown. We all hope the Santa Ana's don't flair not only for the sake of lessened fires, but also for the sake of our allergies. Still, I love Fall.
It is the start of the Holiday hustle and bustle. It is all go from here on out. We have been so busy this year that the only Pumpkin Patch we were able to go to was the one at the local grocery store. (how sad huh?) Well, on the bright side, we are just happy to have a pumpkin and not pay a ton of money for.
Once Halloween is over, the weekend should be the last quiet weekend until after the first of the year.
Hang on to your hats! We are in for a busy ride...
On a Scrappy note...I ordered this! But I didn't pay full price. My very good friend asked my opinion on it and it was such a great deal that I got one too! (Thanks friend!) It should be coming soon. I hope it gets here before I leave for Arizona next week..
I am home sick today so I have been playing with my design studio in anticipation of its arrival.
Have a great day!
1 comments:
Hi Bec,
Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you but have not been able to send emails to sbcglobal.net for some reason. Unfortunately, my son also has this email address. This a.m. I thought of contacting you thur your blog.
No one has been able to figure out why the problem when I was able to send emails to you and Tom the 1st part of the trip. Am still have a terrific time and will have scrapbooking projects to last me for several years (given how slow I am). Love you lots, Anne
Post a Comment