Well gang...tomorrow starts the 40 til 40 ...Not for me but for my friend. Many of you have watch me prepare endless nights of preparing for it. Well, tonight I dropped off the first two weeks of goodies. My intent was to drive out tonight and leave the two bags on her front porch but her husband was out so I was actually able to hand it to her. I gave her the first envelope and told her it should explain everything.
I can't tell you what the goodies are until after she opens them but I might be able to share along the way.
This weekend I am going to Indio with a friend. I can't wait. We plan to scrap all weekend. Isn't that great???
Ok. Time for sleep. I am really tired, Talk to you all soon
Sunday, October 12, 2008
40 til 40 Begins...
Posted by Bec at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey there Becky - It is so great that you take time for your imaginative gifts....so many people give little or no thought to their gifts these days. I know it is our busy schedules that get in the way, but it is so great to hear all your plans for your girlfriend :) Kristen
Post a Comment