Here is the latest on my aunt...
Yesterday she was diagnosed as Stage 4 Cancer. The doctors have given her days/weeks maybe a couple of months to live. The doctors have not released her to travel by commercial air or car so we are trying to get her life-flighted here to California where she can spend her final days with family. I am part of an amazing family where everyone is pulling together and doing what needs to be done.
My Uncle Ernie is talking with the Doctors to get her here. Once she is here, she will be living with them so they can take care of her. My brother is working on a plane ticket(if needed) for my mom to fly out to Idaho. I even have a cousin (her ex son in law) who has offered to drive my mom out there and bring Baba back if it is needed.
It all seems surreal.... I will keep you posted.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Auntie Baba...
Posted by Bec at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey girl - I am here, too, and praying!! So glad that your family is stepping in to help with your auntie...amazing grace :) KO
Post a Comment