Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still Thankful

Can it be? Less than a week has gone by and I am writing AGAIN??? You are two lucky readers...Ok. Enough Jibber Jabber (I think I have been hanging around Echo too long :)...).

Dad is doing MUCH better. He is like a new person...and he should be. Really. I saw him this weekend and he is amazing. He will go back to the doctor on Monday to see where we are at. Keep praying for him as his immune system is still shot and will take a while to build back up.

Auntie Baba is back in the hospital. We are not sure on what stage etc she is in. Please pray for her as well. She has some great family members that have stepped up to the plate to take care of her.

On the scrappy side...I spent many hours yesterday at the Red Bee working on Christmas Cards and gifts. I had great plans of accomplishing all my projects...Well, I was on such a roll that I asked if I could come back today. Echo and I worked on projects all day....I got my cards done...that is all...Course, there are about 50 of them. Maybe you will get one. You will have to wait and see.

That is all for now. Take it easy. Talk to you soon.

1 comments:

echowein said...

Do I say Jibber Jabber? Funny. Had a great two days and I was exhausted on Sunday. See you tomorrow night!