Sunday, May 3, 2009

Debt Free by 43!!!!

My new goal...

I have decided to sell Mary Kay in an effort to pay off student loans. I prayed about it...saved my weekly allowance and here I am!!! Your new MARY KAY INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT!!!!

I am so excited about this opportunity. Mary Kay is a great company to work for.

My first challenge is to do 100 faces in about 60 days. I have till June 30. I have done two so far!!! I am taking volunteers and their friends. Let's start with YOU!!! What day are you available for me to customize your skin care needs?

This is not only a great challenge but it will help me practice being the best skin care professional for you!!!

Let me know how I can help. To contact me click here. I look forward to color matching you and your friends!

0 comments: