Monday, August 3, 2009

It's may not be your fault...

but it is your responsibility...

I am in Indio with my friend from Arizona. She is still sleeping in and I have the TV on...Not sure of the show but Scott Hamilton is talking about his new book...The above quote came from there. I like it. Thought for today...

Ok. so I am flipping through the channels again and found a Cricut Info-mercial. I have seen this so many times but I still love it!!! I think it might be a sickness. I makes me want to play with it...too bad it is at home.

So, Ronnie and I are at the Indio resort/timeshare. We leave tomorrow but have the whole day today. I really do love it here...Ok...

Since this is my first blog in awhile...ok A LONG WHILE!!! I will sign off for now. I am hoping to be able to write in here more than I have lately. Life just got hard for awhile...

TTFN

0 comments: