I don't even know where to start. So, I am not going to revisit the last few days until I can catch my breath. It was really a great weekend but so jam packed with fun I can't hardly stand it. Ok. Let's just start with basics...Friday, I went scrapbooking at the Bee. A great time was had by all...My friends that read this - Thanks for the fun and the listening ear.
Saturday we took the long drive to a little desert town called Ridgecrest. My aunt and uncle live there. My cousin is in town from Tennessee. She thought it would be fun to have a b-day party for her 2 year old son. I think she was a little disappointed that there were so few people that showed up. (Me, Bethany, Mom, Dad, and my brother, Her uncle Jeff, Her Dad, Mom, Grandma and sister). Let me tell you. That is a long haul.
Sunday, was church...then choir...then Bible study...
I will add that I have been trying for three days to install a media program onto my computer and it keeps messing up. I'd like to pitch it out the window but I need to make a "music CD/video" for Bethany's class and I can't get the dumb thing to work. Dontcha love technology?
I am stumped on what else to say...Just been one of those weeks.
So that is the exciting life of bec today. Tomorrow I am hoping to write more. I have big plans to add some links of people who have inspired me...in the near future...Most of them, are musical influences that will definitely show my age but I think sometimes it is good to reflect back in an effort to prepare for the future.
Until the next time...
Monday, June 9, 2008
Crazy Daze
Posted by Bec at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment