Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let's Talk Scrap!

Well, I finally did it. I have a new blog and I intend to use it!!!
So, whatcha think of my blog name? I think, (and all you who really know will think the same), that it is totally me! I love to Scrap! and I love to talk! but mostly, I love to talk scrap!!! I thought of the name one day when we were at a friend's house and my husband wanted to leave. It was getting late and we had work and school the next day. Anyway, he said..."Come on Honey!" and I replied, "Hey, I'm talkin' scrap!" There went the light bulb. I knew what I wanted to name my blog.

I am new to this so I hope that all you seasoned bloggers (You know who you are) will help guide me. I have a lot to learn...how to upload pics, video all kinds of stuff. This is going to be so much fun.

I have been looking at different blogs to see all the fun stuff I can do so look out, there is more to come on this fun filled blog...

Well, I will chat with all you fine folks later. For now, there is supper to put on the table.

0 comments: