Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday news

Good morning all you fine people in blog land...So this is what you look like in the morning...

Well, I should be at work but my little darling is sick so I am staying home with her today. I took her to the doctor on Sunday for a sore throat and yesterday for a tummy ache. Not just any tummy ache...the kind that makes you roll all over and groan and cry. (Not me, her).

So they did some lab work. She was so brave. (I owe her a webkinz). She didn't even cry when they drew her blood. She just wanted to feel better. Dr has put her out of school today...at least until she feels better and that means, I get to stay home with her.

My nieces went back home to NC last night. I miss them terribly all ready but I am sure their mom is glad to see them.

Anyone who does not already know...there is a garage sale at the Red Bee on Sunday. I will be there selling much of my stuff...some scrappy toys too. Hope to see you there.

0 comments: