Monday, August 11, 2008

Reconnect...

I made it! Haven't blogged in awhile. I will use the excuse that my internet was not being friendly...but I am here now so you can all rejoice! Both of you...

Not sure what to write about today. I think of things during the week and think, "Oh! I should write that on my blog..." By the time I get a chance to sit at the computer...I either can't remember a lick of what I was going to write or I have so much I don't know where to start. Not sure which is the case this time...probably a little of both.

I will start with "Wicked". It was really good. I liked it the second time better than the first. Bethany was glued to the stage and loved every minute of it. She won't stop listening to the CD. One could say it is "Wicked Awesome".

Saturday was a really fun day. Bethany and I spent the day with Mary and her boys. We went to the park and the kids played in the water. Then we went to the Cerritos Mall (An old hang out of mine that carries lots of memories.) for lunch. After lunch, we parted ways as Mary had to get ready for work and I needed to get some things in the mall. While I was there, I ran into a very special friend of mine. I haven't seen him in about 12 years or so. This was really a nice surprise. So, if you are reading this, know that I am thankful for the reconnect. Hope you are too.

Well folks...time for me to finish the dishes and hit the hay. This is one tired girl. Talk to you all soon...I know you will be waiting with baited breath...

0 comments: