At least for a week...Only three more days of the single life. Mike and Bethany come home on Sunday. Don't get me wrong...I miss them terribly but I do love having a week of less stress. The picture below shows the serene feelings I am feeling...
Ok. Moving on...This weekend to celebrate my being single I am going to scrapbook...Yep...Friday night and Saturday (all day)...I can't wait...Plus, I can pretty much buy whatever I want since I still have lots left from the garage sale.
Bethany is still having a tummy ache. We made an appt with the dr. on Tuesday. I will keep you all posted on the results. She will be 6 on Friday. So big! So fast!!!
Kay, think I am done catching you all up. Talk to you soon my friends.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Yo Ho..Yo Ho..The Single Life for me...
Posted by Bec at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment