Sunday, September 28, 2008

Goodbye Weekend...

Well, Tour de Crop was a great success. I had a great time checking out other Southern Ca. scapbook stores...spending money (butr not too much), meeting new people and having a GREAT HOST!!! Thanks Red Bee for all the fun.

Today, I was able the get some scrapbook maintenance done. I FINALLY put two albums together. Usually I just scrap the pages and put them in a "safe" place. Well, I finished putting the pages in 2004 and 2005. Let me just say...I am glad that is over and I hope I don't find any other pages that need to go in there...We could be in some trouble.

I have a friend who left on a very long and nice trip this last week. I hope you have a great time. thanks for the card. I miss you too.

Also, there are a couple of friends who are going through some tough times...I want you to know that I am thinking and praying for you.

That is all for now. Talk to you all soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
I got to your Blog from Echo's, sneaky aren't I?? ha. Amy Grant will be at Mariners Church on October 17th. I can't go that night, but wanted to let you know. If you ever want to see Amy, Michael W. or Steven (I am on first name basis :)with all of them.) I would love to go!!! Hope to see you tomorrow night at The Bee. Cheri