Sunday, September 21, 2008

Carnival Party



I know...it has been a long time but I am here now... Let's see... What would you like to hear about today...
This weekend was my friend's son's 6th birthday. The plan was a simple party, one where he could invite a few friends and have some fun...at the same time his mom and dad could maintain sanity. Eli had other plans. All he wanted was a Carnival Party...Really??? Ok...Maybe we can do a little something. (See Birthday boy to the right)

This party was amazing! And I helped! I have a couple pics below so you can see all the fun...I made the cupcakes...don't they look professional? Oh and the choc. pretzels were also home-dipped. The party was a great success but suspect Eli's mom and dad are still recovering brom today.
On another note...I had a great day with the hubby today. After church we thought we would hit Home Depot and Target to get some errands done. We ended up getting a really great deal on a great dishwasher... from Best Buy! See, the one we had was used as a dish drying rack since we moved in. It just never worked right....Now, hopefully...we will have one that works. Mike is trying to install it as I write but the sounds coming from the kitchen are not too pleasant...I have been kicked out and I hear some grumbles. It can't be good. Here's hoping it all works ok. He has already said...no more appliances.
Ok. I am done for now. Talk to you soon

0 comments: