Friday, September 26, 2008

Ed On Design & Tour de Crop

Hello all you happy pappy bloggers. Nice to see you again...

Well, tonight I thought I would feature a special friend of mine. I have know him for many years and after several years of not really knowing where each other had landed...we reconnected. I wrote about him in an earlier blog.

I have never met anyone who is as creative and talented as he is. I am not talking scrapbook world, I am talking other stuff...Stuff I don't think I have fully grasped yet. I am getting an inkling and I just wanted to share with you his great gift. You can look here for his most recent work. It is a weekly e-magazine that comes out.

I can't really do justice to what he is capable of but I can tell you this...He is a very talented man.

Tomorrow I head out for a tour de crop with the Red Bee. I can't wait. Over 20 of us will hop on a bus and travel to 2 other scrapbooking stores in Southern California. I know our tour guide will have lots of fun stuff planned for us. I must try to get some shut eye though so that I can be ready to hit the shops bright and early.

Talk to you fine folks tomorrow...hopefully

0 comments: